๐“ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

 

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well I tell you, this university semester has not been very fun for me, really the only subject that I liked and which has become my favorite is English. For me it is an important subject as well because it will serve me for many things in the future, what costs me the most in this subject is grammar but I am improving a little. Our teacher Ernesto Sanhueza has devised them to make the online classes more fun and not so heavy for us, the most fun for me was doing these blogs since I could have a little freedom to use my creativity and them as I like them, besides the topics of the blogs were very interesting and helped me to know more about my colleagues. The teacher also uses educational pages to teach us and guide us with them, which makes the learning experience more fun. Some of the topics that we have studied are mostly practice like listening of personal information, listening and oral practice on opinion questions, oral practice with “agree and disagree” questions, Reading practice, and activities on medicals tools. All these topics helped us to practice English both to write it, read it, listen to it, speak it and understand it after all. But what has helped me the most to practice is blogging.

This subject is the one that I have enjoyed the most in college. ☺



                           I attach a small screenshot of a class

Comentarios

  1. HI! It is definetely one of my favorite subject too, the most entertaining for sure.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello!!! I think same as you about the freedom to use creativity, that thing was unique this semester.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. HI, I really enjoy this subject too, it has helped me to motivate to study

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello! I love that subject, teacher is so cute haha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello, I agree with you, this subject is fun and not heavy, compared to other subject, also, it is very fun to blog about different topics.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario