3 饾摢饾摲饾摬饾摱饾摢饾摰-饾摶饾摦饾摰饾摢饾摻饾摦饾摥 饾摽饾摬饾摥饾摦饾摳饾摷
I love this video, that when they are babies they are the most tender thing that exists, I also love that they inform about their care, I would love to be a caregiver and be there stimulating the baby pandas to pee and poop hehe 馃槍
This video broke my heart and then I rebuild it, it is very nice and it also promotes the adoption of dogs adults who deserve to be happy or, in the case of Billie, to be happy again and have a family again. Very nice right ??? 馃挒
This video is not like the previous two and it will leave a bad taste in your mouth, but it is necessary to see it to raise awareness and empathize with these and all the animals affected by climate change, it saddens me to see this and know that we are not really solving this problem 馃槗
I really liked the first video, I think babysitting pandas must be one of the most fun jobs as well as it requires a lot of dedication.
ResponderBorrarHi, I love this videos because is most important to know about the some problems that have the animals because of various things like the climate changes, endangered species and the most important problem of our society which is the adoption of adult dogs.
ResponderBorrarHelloooo natalia, I was capted more by the last video and i think is necessary do the constant reminder of that. There is a lot of animals that are beeing restrict on their own homes, talking of home like the place they live. Is so sad.
ResponderBorrarHello Natalia, I really liked the second video, since it is about making people aware of adopting adult animals.
ResponderBorrarAs for the first video, the work that people do to take care of the panda bears and in turn try to stop them from being in danger of extinction is really beautiful; regarding the third video, it is unfortunate that such wonderful animals are in danger of extinction because of us, I hope that one day everyone will become aware to save these beautiful animals.
Hi, the first video its really cute, pandas are so adorable and its very sad to watch the last video and see them on the list of the animals that are suffering due to climate change, I hope we can solve that problem and help pandas to live longer on the earth
ResponderBorrar