𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
It really was difficult for me to choose about my favorite object, since I have many things but with none I felt a connection outside of materialism. In the end I just had to look around me and think what I would not give or sell for anything in the world and I knew. My favorite object or objects are:
🥁🥁🥁 ...
My stuffed animals, all the ones I have but mostly I feel
more affection for the big.
![]() |
| He's Grinch, I adopted him for Christmas 2019 |
Maybe "my favorite object" is something childish but I have a lot of love for my plush friends. I have had many since I was little and others recently came into my life, all through gifts. I have my smallest stuffed animals stored in my ceiling due to lack of space ☹, the others are with me in my room, most are bears.
Before when
I was little I played with them, I formed families of stuffed animals and
stuff, now I only have them in my room as decoration.
![]() |
| He is Natsue, he has been with me for 4 years (it is a gift from my ex 😬) |
![]() |
| These are Emily and Katherine, they have been with me for 5 years and Emily is the biggest teddy bear I have (gift from my mother) |
I am usually
surrounded by them and they all have their own name, they also sometimes help
me sleep when I have insomnia , I hug them and being so soft they relax me and
I fall asleep soon after.
![]() |
He is Voldy, named after Voldemort because when they gave him to me he didn't have a nose. But do not worry that I did a complete reconstruction of the nose.
![]() |
| result of nose operation Now it's my favorite to sleep |
I like
stuffed animals, especially the bear soft and plump ones. I don't know why I
like them so much, but if I didn't have them I think I would feel a bit empty,
and my room would look a bit sad for my taste.
Tell me if you have stuffed animals and how is your favorite stuffed animal (。・ω・。)ノ♡
PS: If you
want to give me something that makes me happy, let it be a stuffed animal 😊.





Hello Natalia, personally, stuffed animals have never caught my attention, but I find it incredible that they give you security and tranquility even when you sleep.
ResponderBorrarI hope they give you many more
Thank you for reading!
BorrarYou should try hugging a stuffed animal when you are sad or stressed in quite relaxing
\(^ω^)/♡
Hi! I Love stuffed animals are cute and hugabble and some of their are special gifts so it had a sentimental value.
ResponderBorrarHello Natalia, I loved your favorite thing, personally, when I was a girl I never had many stuffed animals, but I will always remember a rag doll that my mother gave me, who to this day considers it one of the most important already which has a special meaning.
ResponderBorrarOn the other hand, I agree with what you say on your blog that stuffed animals give you more peace of mind and security.