𝓚𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 ;) ....
Hello people!!
Nice to have you here, I introduce myself I'm Natalia, but feel free to call me Nata since everyone calls me that. I am a normal girl with a normal life (and really a bit boring) I am 18 years old and I study Veterinary Medicine at the University of Chile. I have a technical degree in gastronomy (fictitious title since due to the quarantine I could not title myself correctly ಥnಥ).
I live in Colina, a small commune in Santiago de Chile, with my mother and two fat dogs with black fur, they are the joy of my life, their names are Kuky and Oso ❤(◠ᴥ◕ʋ). I am the youngest of three brothers, the only woman and my mother's hope (she says that I will take care of her financial support in a few years >▽< ).
I don't have many hobbies, just watching series, drawing, playing video games, dancing, listening to music and stuff. I also have a guitar but I have never taken the time to learn to play. (。•́n•̀。)
I don't know how to describe my personality so I asked special and close people to do it with simple words and these were the ones they chose :
-intelligent, understanding, empathetic, stubborn, attentive, restless, tolerant, tender, smiling, childish and mature (depends on the situation), reserved, affectionate, outgoing, lazy, gluttonous, charismatic, forgetful, impatient, firm and drama Queen. (. ❛ ᴗ❛.)
Well I think
that with that you can get an idea of me and get to know me a little, I hope
my blog will entertain you a little and help you practice reading in English. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Hugs, take care! And happy Halloween! 🎃Booh !
Bye bye ~
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario