𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵


 
My favorite animal is very cute and fat with fur the colors of chess and does not seem to sleep much because of his big dark circles. 🐼

I am talking about the giant panda bear, it is an animal that measures 1.5 m and can weigh 150 kg, even so they are good climbers thanks to a 6th finger that it uses to affirm itself on the bamboo, which it feeds on,  spends 14 hours eating between 12- 40 kg of bamboo daily, for this reason it lives mainly in western China in bamboo forests. 🎋





If they are not eating they are sleeping. Although he also likes to play a lot, especially baby pandas love to roll and climb. 💤

They are solitary, uncommunicative and eccentric animals, that is, they are a bit antisocial. 🚫



Pandas are in danger from the loss of their habitat and therefore the reduction of bamboo. This causes them to have problems since they cannot adapt to another food source and they cannot adapt to humans, and they have had problems with their reproduction because of this. In addition, they are also victims of poachers who seek their skin. ☹❗

I like pandas because I identify with them and because i they seem very cute and fun. (◕ᴗ◕✿)



Comentarios

  1. I love the last gif! I really like panda bears, they have very good memes hahaha
    I would also like to eat 12 hours like panda bears!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like your favorite animal is so cute, and remember me the movie kung fu panda jajaja.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i really love this post, the pictures are very funny and beautiful. This animals is amazing and i love the thing that he can eat for a looong time hahaha :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. OMG! They are so cute and beautiful. I think at some point we have all felt in love with pandas: 3 it is difficult not to love them with their precious fat haha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello, my second favorite animal is pandas, since I find that they are incredible animals, although as you say they are in danger due to the actions of human beings.
    On the other hand, it is surprising that he can eat for 14 hours.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It is one of my favorite animals, I really like the gif they are so beautiful ahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario