๐๐ ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ท๐ฝ๐ป๐ธ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ๐ฒ๐ช๐ต ๐ธ๐น๐ฒ๐ท๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท ๐ธ๐ท ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ท๐ฝ๐ป๐ธ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ๐ฒ๐ช๐ต ๐ฝ๐ธ๐น๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ผ ... (´o﹏o`)
What is my opinion about recycling? ♻
I think we should all put it into practice, as it suits us all. The problem is that recycling is very low in Chile, so I think the government should implement laws and facilities that encourage Chileans to recycle, and make it a common practice in the country.
What is my opinion about animal testing?๐๐ซ
I don´t agree, sometimes it is considered necessary to use animals.
However, it is cruel to subject creatures, who cannot reason or defend
themselves, to these tests only for human comfort and well-being. And it seems
more reasonable to do tests in humans, who can reason and decide if they want
to undergo these experiments.
What is my opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs? ๐✅
I believe that legalizing marijuana would have benefits, it would reduce traffic and therefore also crime and danger in the neighborhoods. In addition, consumption would be more controlled, and it would be ensured that it is not mixed with stronger substances. As for the other drugs, I don't think it is beneficial to legalize them.
What is my opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?✊๐๐คฐ
I think it is reasonable. But I really agree that abortion should be legalized not only in all 3 cases, but that women should be given the right to decide for our body and our life in any case. Still, I wouldn't have an abortion for personal reasons, but I think we should have options

I agree with your comment about animal testing, they are so innocent and can't make anything, this shoulb be in humans who know and be agree with the experiment testing.
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarHello I hope you are well, I agree on everything with you, in the field of recycling I would like there to be education for everyone (because not everyone knows how to recycle correctly)
Hello, I share your opinion about not testing on animals, because it is completely unnecessary, being demonstrated by other more developed countries, where testing on animals is illegal, making it known in turn, that the products that are not tested in animals are consumed in equal quantities. On the other hand, I also believe that in Chile the practice of recycling should be increased since it is not very promoted by the government, because their interests are others and they do not prioritize the help of the planet.
ResponderBorrarI agree with your opinion about abortion. Many women are against it just because they wouldn't abort, but that takes away the right of others to do so. Each one decides what to do with her body and with her life.
ResponderBorrar